04 January 2009

Just in Case Anyone Noticed my Absence

Dante, age 2 1/2, pledges allegiance with a TV football game at the request of his Uncle Markus Green.


I've been scanning lots of old paper-printed photos of my children and my grandchildren lately. These will enable me to give my readers (assuming I ever have them) more illustrations and less hot air in future posts to this blog. Just as a "for instance," I'll attach one of the newly scanned photos here for your amazement and amusement. Give me a while and I'll be through with this scanning project. Then I'll be left without excuse and will have to start writing again. Ci vedremmo allora!

5 comments:

Jocie said...

Adorable!

Eve said...

Good that he knows the Pledge of Allegiance.

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Autumn said...

Aha! So that's where you have been! What a cute picture of the Yubba. I've never seen it before. Don't you miss his chunky little cheeks? No cuter child has ever existed.

Excited to see all the pictures you've been so industriously scanning. :) Te Amo, Babbo

Jim said...

Anch' io to amo, Figliuola mia!

My Favorite Books & Authors

  • Dale Brown
  • Mark Twain
  • Charles Dickens
  • Speeches both Historical and Hysterical
  • Damon Runyon
  • Jan Karon Mitford Novels
  • Clive Cussler
  • Tom Clancy Novels
  • Harry Potter
  • The Works of Ernest Thompson Seton