02 December 2008

Posting Without Thought

I have a cold that would stop a moose. I'm tired, too. So I'll spare you another of my boring (but sincere) harangues tonight. Let's just look at some pictures of this past weekend. Dante came to see us, a minor miracle in itself. We also got to put him in the same room with his nieces and nephews whose clever costumes you just saw in Mary's blog. When we took him back to Mtn. Home, we stopped at the Perrine Bridge and at the Twin Falls Temple for photos. It's expensive and hard to get together with my fifth child, but it's always worth it. I love him greatly.










































































1 comment:

Autumn said...

Aaaaw! I love the pictures, Dad!! Looks like everyone had such a great time. I wish I could have been there with all of you, but your pictures are always the next best thing.

Let's you and I get better soon, ok? Love you, Aubie

My Favorite Books & Authors

  • Dale Brown
  • Mark Twain
  • Charles Dickens
  • Speeches both Historical and Hysterical
  • Damon Runyon
  • Jan Karon Mitford Novels
  • Clive Cussler
  • Tom Clancy Novels
  • Harry Potter
  • The Works of Ernest Thompson Seton