29 December 2008

Getting Smiled at Like This Helps a Lot



Joseph was born in '76, so this must have been taken sometime in the year that followed. Now what I'm asking you to take note of here is the absolute adoration in little Shaynie's face when she looks at this munchkin. All four of our babies got that look from her. I believe that when you grow up getting smiled at like this a lot it helps immeasurably in getting you to turn out a good person. All four of her babies grew up to be nice people. They all 4 have smiles that make your heart feel better. I rest my case.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I don't think I have seen this picture before, and I love it. You are right about her smiling at us all like that, too. We were all lucky--blessed--to have someone this sunny in our lives for as long as we could. I know for a fact that all the best parts of me came from being loved so generously and fully by both my smiley, happy parents. Thanks again, Dad!! Whenever I think of you and/or Mama it always brings a smile. Talk about coming full circle. :)

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

My Favorite Books & Authors

  • Dale Brown
  • Mark Twain
  • Charles Dickens
  • Speeches both Historical and Hysterical
  • Damon Runyon
  • Jan Karon Mitford Novels
  • Clive Cussler
  • Tom Clancy Novels
  • Harry Potter
  • The Works of Ernest Thompson Seton