21 December 2009

Humblest Apologies to One and All










































































































Our camera has developed a problem in which the battery cannot be charged fully. Or maybe it's charged all the way but just hemorraging power all the time. At any rate, it only takes a few pictures before running out of steam.



I took my cell phone last night to Jenni's wedding, because it had done well on some outside shots in the past. Sadly, it can't handle the inside shots. I took nearly eighty photos and short films. I haven't watched the latter, but the still shots are nearly all blurred. Most of this was due to the shutter speed on the little camera which seems to be about a day and a half in a cell phone. A lot can happen in that amount of time. Lexi might decide to bend all the way down to inspect her cute little shoes. One of the Brown boys might feel a powerful urge to hold one leg out at an amusing angle.




Some of the babies cooperated and were recorded with relative clarity and with their cute faces intact. I'll try to include the good, the bad, and the ugly here. I won't make you look through 80 shots. Maybe I'll use 15 or 20 representative samples.

2 comments:

Eve said...

If you hadn't said anything we would never have known you had a problem. The little girl in pink looks a lot like Sheryl. =)

Autumn said...

I see what you mean, but most of the shots you posted still came out very nicely, Dad! I am very, very, very happy to see all the pictures you posted since I couldn't be there!! So happy you could be there with everyone to celebrate Jennifer and Sterling's new beginning together. Love you, Dad!

My Favorite Books & Authors

  • Dale Brown
  • Mark Twain
  • Charles Dickens
  • Speeches both Historical and Hysterical
  • Damon Runyon
  • Jan Karon Mitford Novels
  • Clive Cussler
  • Tom Clancy Novels
  • Harry Potter
  • The Works of Ernest Thompson Seton