26 April 2009

For the Beauty of the Earth

Lord of all, To Thee we raise this our song of grateful praise.
I did this a few months ago. I wanted to do it again. If the Chinese are right about a picture being worth a thousand words, then I've saved you untold quantities of reading tonight by assembling many things and people which are beautiful to me and which (or who) have brought joy to my life.





















































































































































3 comments:

mindy said...

That was really neat! There is truly so much beauty on the Earth!!! Thanks for sharing!

Becca and Jon said...

Those are some nice pics! I like the ones of the flowers; I've tried to take ones of flowers up close like that before & they always turn out fuzzy or something. Hannah & Heather look cuute too!:)

Aimee said...

I really love it when you post these wonderful pictures! For some reason I was especially touched by the picture of the Spori building. What a great place!!!

My Favorite Books & Authors

  • Dale Brown
  • Mark Twain
  • Charles Dickens
  • Speeches both Historical and Hysterical
  • Damon Runyon
  • Jan Karon Mitford Novels
  • Clive Cussler
  • Tom Clancy Novels
  • Harry Potter
  • The Works of Ernest Thompson Seton